This translation has been provided by Google Translate. Translation disclaimer

Amend your personal circumstances

Tell us about changes to your personal and living arrangements. This includes changes to the people living in your home, new work or benefit situations, requests for references, custodial sentences or notifying us of a resident’s death.

Your details

10 digit number you can find on letters you may have received from us, referred to as ‘tenant’ or ‘customer’ reference.

Your enquiry

Custodial sentence: let us know about a prison sentence.

Delegated authority: add or remove people who can act on your behalf; request references for agencies or landlords.

Household changes let us know who lives in your home; name or change your tenancy successor.

Notification of death: let us know about the death of a resident.

Work and welfare tell us about disabilities, absence from home, or changes to your income or benefits.

Character limit: 350 characters. Note: we are limited in the amount of information you can submit by data protection policies. Find out more about how we handle your information in our privacy policy.