You can apply for a grant from Clarion Housing to get financial support to help improve your community, pay for training or to start your own business. We have a range of different grants to help you improve your skills, get your business idea off the ground or improve your local community. Take a look below for more information about grants available to our residents.
- Digital Grants - Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 are available for charities and community organisations to support Clarion Housing residents of all ages to get and stay online.
- Community Grants - Every year we provide funding of up to £5,000 per project to our local community groups and charities to help them deliver initiatives in their neighbourhood.
- Work Grants - Work grants are paid to support unemployed people to better access either work placements or paid employment that has already been secured.
- Micro Grants - Micro grants are ideal if you’re not part of a formal group or you are a non-profit group needing small funding to try something new.
- Training Grants - Training grants enables residents to apply for a grant to help them access training courses of their choice that will help them access future employment opportunities.
- Business Start Up Grants - Get financial support to help start your own business. Clarion Housing residents who want to start their own business are able to apply for a Business Start Up grant which enables residents to make their business idea a reality.
- Business Self Employed Work Grants - Get financial support to help you into self employment. Clarion Housing’s initiative supports unemployed residents to access self employment.