Business Re:work grants are available to support unemployed residents to gain access to self-employment.
This could include funding towards:
- Specialist work wear, uniforms or formal work wear required for the role only.
- Equipment – specialist equipment to enable you to start your contract
- Travel costs - We can pay towards public transport or petrol costs at a rate of 25p per mile up to a maximum of four weeks.
- Childcare costs up to a maximum of four weeks.
- Insurance costs for being self employed e.g. Public liability etc.