Centra provides a range of high quality face-to-face support services, telecare monitoring and call handling services to over 200,000 customers across the UK each year.
Centra has a clear purpose to help people to live healthy, happy and independent lives placing people at the heart of everything we do.
Telecare performance highlights of the year provided by Centra Pulse* and Centra Connect**:
- Registered with the Telecare Services Association (TSA) and passed our annual audit.
- Answered 97.5% of our customers’ calls within, or better than, 60 seconds.
- 80% of out of hours service calls answered within 20 seconds, and 90% of calls answered with 90 seconds.
- 100% customer satisfaction with our installation service.
- 98.2% customer satisfaction with our telecare service.
- Overall during 2017/18, Centra Pulse and Connect handled 3,984,627 calls of which 22,312 (0.6%) were ‘blue light’ emergency calls to the Fire, Police or Ambulance services.
Our Centra Care and Support continued to provide face to face services including:
- Older People
- Young People
- Tenancy Support
- Learning Disability Support
- Domestic Abuse
- Prison Resettlement
- Syrian Refugee Settlement
- Substance Misuse Support
- Specialist Housing Management.
Highlights of the year include:
- Centra supported the launch of the new Clarion Housing Group-wide Safeguarding Policy and Helpline to help vulnerable residents across the Clarion Housing Group stay safe.
- Our support for the UNHCR and UK Government's Syrian Refugee Resettlement Programme has received outstanding feedback from Commissioners in Kent.