Skip to content
Money, quote bubble, and repairs spanner logos
Register your online account for a chance to win £100

Use your Clarion account to quickly request repairs, contact us and make secure payments 24/7. Register for a chance to win a £100 Love2shop voucher. Terms and conditions apply.

Lodgers and subletting

If you’re a tenant, subletting your home is not allowed. However, you can usually have a lodger after the first year of your tenancy, as long as you’ve kept to your tenancy agreement and the lodger won’t cause overcrowding. But you must get our written permission before you get a lodger.

Please use our simple online form to request permission to have a lodger.

Lodger request form


Our leasehold and shared ownership homes are built and run by our property development company, Latimer Homes.

The Latimer website has all the information you need to manage your home – whether you’ve lived in your home for years or have just moved in.

Go to Latimer