General property infomation
Available to rent this 1 bedroom flat situated on the first floor, suitable for a single person or couple aged 50 plus.
The scheme is set over four floors, with lifts and stairs to all floors.
Within a short walk from Manisty House, there are shops, a chemist, post office, hairdressers and a number of café’s. On the first Monday of every month there is a bus service that runs from outside the scheme to the library.
There is a bus stop by the local shops, where you can pick up a bus that will take you around the local area, and into Newcastle upon Tyne city centre. Here you’ll find an abundance of shops and amenities, such as museums, theatres and art galleries. There is also a main line station where you can take the train to towns and cities further afield.
- Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and door entry system.
- This property has a standard bathroom
- There is a Live Smart Manager on site during office hours
- No pets allowed
- 24 hour emergency response service via an intercom and pull cords within each property
- Security door entry to the main door that can be operated from each flat
- This property has a lift. Please note that in the event of the lift not working residents must be able to use the stairs.
- Gas central heating
- Communal lounge and kitchen, where coffee mornings are held, as well as bingo, domino nights and rookie golf
- Communal laundry room with washing machines and dryers
- Lovely large garden with seats around a patio garden
- Guest room for residents family and friends to use for a small charge
- Chiropodist visit and some residents have their own hairdresser come to the scheme
- Rent is charged monthly. You will be offered a 1 year starter tenancy that converts to an assured tenancy.
- To view more about our standard Tenancy Offer visit http://bit.ly/myclarionhousing-tenancyoffer
- No credit check or deposit required
- No administration fees
- Full or part housing benefit accepted
- Tenants are able to take advantage of our repairs service, ready2work, welfare benefits support team, money matters team and 8am-5pm customer service centre.
- Please note that properties are let unfurnished and without white goods
Rents are currently being reviewed so may change from the advertised rent from April 2019.