Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship - London
National minimum wage
40 hours per week
Our ideal Maintenance Operative:
- Interest in carpentry, plastering, plumbing, flooring or tiling.
- Owns personal basic tools.
- Holds a full UK Driving licence – not required in the beginning.
- Good attitude, punctuality and good communication skills.
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
- Full-time position, working from Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- 20 days of holidays plus bank holidays.
- Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Immediate start.
- Van and mobile phone (if required) - when ready to do works on your own.
- Materials will be provided.
To register your interest, please click 'Apply Now' to email us and attach your CV.
Digital device scheme
Free mobile broadband, tablets, laptops and smartphones
Job opportunities and courses
Find out what opportunities are available to you and take the next step in your career.
Clarion Futures support
We provide people with the tools and support to help them overcome challenges and fulfil their potential.