Office Administrator Apprentice
National minimum wage
40 hours per week
We're looking for a committed and motivated person to provide administrative support to one of our maintenance teams. Joining our team as an Administrator, you will be carrying out varied administration duties including:
- answering customer queries via telephone and email
- liaising with our clients and contractors
- managing operatives' diaries
- providing administration support and carrying out ad hoc project and administration duties
- dealing with outgoing post
- data entry
- Experience in administration within a commercial/ social housing environment will be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Be a strong team player.
- Can do attitude.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered:
- full time position
- working Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm allowing time off for education
- apprenticeship agreement
- immediate start
- pension Scheme
- in-house training
- professional growth opportunities
To register your interest, please click 'Apply Now' to email us and attach your CV.
Digital device scheme
Free mobile broadband, tablets, laptops and smartphones
Job opportunities and courses
Find out what opportunities are available to you and take the next step in your career.
Clarion Futures support
We provide people with the tools and support to help them overcome challenges and fulfil their potential.