LCV Technician apprenticeship
Over the next 3 years as you become a qualified LCV Service Technician, you will:
- Learn to service vehicles – carrying out checks and maintaining vehicles according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Learn to repair and replace faulty parts and components.
- Advise about required repairs to the service department and to customers.
- Produce time estimates for repairs and maintenance to be completed.
- Maintain repair and service records on the in-house computer system and for customers.
The programme will ensure that you are trained to learn how to undertake the repairs and servicing of motor vehicles; detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs; and ensure that all work is completed safely, complying with manufacturers’ and industry guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- Have a keen interest in motor vehicles and be able to follow instructions
- Be enthusiastic, committed, and confident with an analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Be highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- Be driven by your own initiative & an excellent communicator with the ability to maintain positive relationships.
- A minimum grade C / 4 in English and Maths is preferred.