Business administrator apprenticeship
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Site Team as required whilst organising and supervising all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the contract. The apprenticeship will be a combination of on-the-job learning, with a programme of training and development.
The team feel that it would suit a driver within a reasonable commute, given that the transport links aren’t great.
- Assisting with Helpdesk, Reception & Post
- Booking and Planning Training
- Monitor holiday and sickness
- General office duties as and when required (e.g., filing, printing etc)
- Ensure that all emails are dealt with appropriately, professionally and timely
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
- Arrange and where necessary participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Type and word process various documents and electronic information
- Receiving and collating information generated through the department
- Any other reasonable management request.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Familiar with Microsoft software and be computer literate
- Maths and English GCSEs grades 9-4 preferred, or equivalent qualifications
This role will be crucial in supporting a new project. ENGIE has been appointed to carry out Fire Risk Assessment actions on behalf of Notting Hill Genesis, a leading Housing Association. This involves a 600 fire door installation programme, LD2 upgrade/install and fire alarm programme as well as the continual rolling programme of passive fire protection.