Apprentice Network Engineer
What's in it for you?
£21,845 per annum
37.5 Hours per Week
You might start your day in a customer’s home reconnecting them to the world. Then you’re off to fix a network problem at a local business. Next, you could be unscrambling the innards of a street cabinet on a village high street or bringing new smart technology to vulnerable households to help them stay in touch.
Each day will be different. You’ll solve different problems for different customers, in different places, and you’ll get to know your patch really well. There is a true sense of community in what we do, so people who connect easily with others and take care to do the best job possible are our perfect match.
- Comfortable talking to people at their home or at work.
- Great at multitasking and managing my time.
- Getting things done, people know they can rely on me.
- Love that feeling of sorting something out for someone.
- Want to work in a role that keeps you interested. Finding out how things work and learning how to fix them if they’re broken.
- Comfortable using smart devices, and always happy to learn about new systems and tools to help do the job better.
- Like a mix of working indoors and outdoors – Not to be stuck behind a desk all day and not afraid of heights.
- Love a job that keeps you fit and active, and not minding if it sometimes involves getting a bit dirty.
Qualifications and requirements
No qualifications or previous experience are needed to apply. You’ll get all the training you need in-house, with a manager and specialists at the end of the phone to support you throughout.
Must have a valid and clean UK driving licence.