Business Administration Apprentice
What's in it for you?
£8.65 per hour
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The Administration Team is the first point of contact for clients, managing all active repair and servicing jobs. The team ensures that all repairs are completed within the timelines dictated by each client and that each property has an annual service and a valid LGSR (Landlord’s Gas Safety Register) certificate. The team works with the Client Relationship Manager and other internal teams so that the contracts are run efficiently.
- Calling residents to make or confirm their service or repair appointment.
- Updating the database with notes relating to calls made.
- Actioning daily reports ensuring incomplete jobs are moved through to completion.
- Generating, printing, emailing and posting appointment letters.
- Daily communication with engineers to highlight important jobs and diary specifics.
- Liaising with engineers to obtain details of jobs, allocate additional jobs and help with gaining access to properties by contacting residents.
- Updating client/consultant web-based portals with job information.
- Ensure availability on the phone to assist with engineer parking.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the team.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A polite and confident telephone manner.
- Positive attitude.
- Organised with good time management.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to work as part of a team.
Qualifications and requirements
- GCSE Maths and English, grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent
- Any previous work experience