Admin Support Services Apprenticeship
What's in it for you?
£5.50 per hour
Berkeley Scott has over thirty years of experience, so you are in good hands if you are looking to get into the recruitment industry!
The role will support the consultants in the day to day running of the agency and will give the candidate a solid and rounded apprenticeship with a view to a permanent position within the business.
Berkeley Scott are a market leading hospitality & catering staffing agency based in central Birmingham. They work with a range of clients from Football Stadiums to high end law firms and events venues.
Some of their current managers started as apprentices in the business, so this is a great place to develop your skills.
Day to day duties will include:
- Project Management – Worker audits/Compliance
- Events and meetings – Checking in at venues and meeting clients
- Communications – Incoming email traffic, organising events
- Customer Service - Candidate liason, telephone call handling
- Payroll – Uploading timesheets, pay queries
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good with technology and software (including MS Office)
- Great with time management and own diary
- Good level of English (spoken and writing) & Math
- Effective communication: oral, written, listening, body language, presentation.
- Effective team working: work effectively with others with limited supervision.
Qualifications Required: Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or an equivalent) with at least a Grade C/Level 4 or above in English and maths
Future Prospects: A permanent position will be available for the right candidate. In addition, after completion of the programme other apprenticeship opportunities could be available depending on role and the candidate.