Apprentice Operations Clerk
What's in it for you?
£5.50 per hour
35 hours per week
Transmec are currently looking for someone who has a passion for business administration! This role comes with full training both online and onsite. The employer is committed to supporting the apprenticeship programme and is keen to make that individual a valued member of their new team at Holborn Hill.
Transmec are an equal opportunity employer, so please feel free to apply.
The role will involve a lot of communication with clients verbally and via email.
A range of online training will also be available that specialise in Import and Export services.
Some duties will include:
- Booking shipments with overseas agents
- Creating and sending files on specialist software
- Dealing with customers regarding shipments and delivery dates
- Sending invoices and arranging payments
We aim to provide a range of experience in all aspects of the job within the 1st 12 months of the role. We will work with you to become a valued member of the team.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Good level of English (spoken and writing) & Math
- Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Qualifications Required: Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or an equivalent) with at least a Grade C/Level 4/5 or above in English and Maths.
A full-time position will be available on completion (based on performance and attitude).