This is a new and exciting role that is directly due to the growth of the business and this new department based in the Holborn Hill area of Birmingham. This logistics specialist is looking for someone who likes working in an office environment and is looking for an opportunity to grow within the company.
The good news is there is a lot of training provided; great support and you will also work with managers and staff who have come from an apprenticeship background.
- Handling National and International Shipments both Import / Exports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Data Input for HM Customs
- Dealing with emails both in and out
- Dealing with Customers via email and phone
- Dealing with other branches of the company both UK and Overseas
- Production of Excel Reports
- Production of Word Documents
- Organising files and records
- Ordering of stationery and other supplies
- Writing and editing company correspondence and other general office task.