40 hours per week
The Apprentice Document Controller duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Document Controller and Project teams with the day-to-day Projects administration and document control following the company processes and procedures.
- The management and administration of the web-based Common Data Environment (CDE) Asite to meet Project requirements and in full accordance with company processes, procedures, and QA requirements.
- Help maintain a Document Control / Information Management Protocol and managing the delivery of a programme of training both through group and one-to-one sessions to ensure that all users – Sweet Projects and third-party – understand the Asite and SharePoint system and are confident/competent in its’ use.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Has responsibility for the uploading/downloading of Sweet Project deliverables and incoming documents raised by external Consultants, Suppliers and Contractors into Asite at their latest revision
- Maintaining a Document Distribution Matrix which shall provide the basis of the information flow within Sweet Projects and to external parties, and document review cycle/management of comments.
- Archiving, photocopying, scanning, converting drawings to various file formats, binding, and assisting the Project Team as required.
- Preparing agendas, minutes, memos, letters, Visio drawings and other documents for review and distribution
- Calendar management, booking of internal and external meetings, ensuring the calendar always runs efficiently. Booking meeting rooms
- The above job description is not fully exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out additional duties from time to time. The duties will be roughly split as 50% document control and 50% administrative.
The Candidate will have the following technical skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Strong IT skills, specifically word and excel.
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office
- Good Interpersonal Skills, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
- Confident and eager to learn.
- Good communicator with good grammar
- Ability to work within a team and be flexible.
- Have a can-do approach.