Gas Engineering Apprenticeship
Meets National Minimum Wage
One position in Borehamwood and two in Birmingham/West Midlands
Want to become a Gas Engineer?
At Robert Heath Heating, we are looking for our next Gas Engineers to support us deliver for our 1000s of customers across the UK.
Working with Clarion Futures, we have three new vacancies available which will support you get a national vocational qualification in Gas Heating engineering.
You will be required to attend a local training centre regularly to build up your knowledge, and then head out in the field with our engineer teams to put your new skills into practice.
We will provide you with outstanding training support to give you the technical skills and knowledge you will need. Before you know it, you will then be ready to go to our customers' homes in your own fully equipped van, with the latest tablet and the skills to impress.
- To shadow and assist a fully qualified gas engineer in the heating engineering & plumbing duties including reactive repairs, servicing of boilers, fires and other appliances, installations and associated works
- To attend appointments with mentor as scheduled and instructed
- To complete all relevant training and certifications as required to complete the apprenticeship
- To record completed works and maintain accurate records of work carried out including measurements and calculations
- To attend in house and college as and when required and keep accurate records of course works completed
- To deliver a high standard of customer satisfaction to customers at all times
- To develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- 4 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C/4 or above, preferably including Maths and English
- A driving licence (if you have your test booked let us know) or willingness to pass driving test within 12 months
- Excellent customer service skill we want you to come join us.