Apprentice Resident Liaison Officer
37.5 hours per week
Working under the supervision of an experienced Resident Liaison Officer you will support the delivery of ENGIE’s concrete repairs and cladding works within the borough of Luton.
The role of the Resident Liaison Officer is a vital one. For many tenants you will be the first person they meet from ENGIE. Through your words, action and commitment to giving good service, an impression of the company will be formed in the minds of our customers that will directly reflect on our good name.
The apprenticeship will be a combination of on-the-job learning, with a programme of training and development, including studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with site set up
- Develop effective working relationships with client representatives to reduce duplication and ensure consistency of information and approach
- Visit each tenant prior to work commencing to introduce ENGIE and communicate the scope of works. Give tenants contact numbers and a pack detailing the full TLO process
- Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey with photographs where necessary with the tenant before works start in the property
- Create and maintain plot files
- list item
Skills and Abilities:
- First rate communication skills
- Good at developing relationships
- Ability to work remotely as well as part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Computer literate in MS office
- Grades A-C / 4-9 or equivalent in Maths and English GCSE preferred
- Basic understanding of construction and social housing
- Report writing