Business Administration Apprentice
£220.00 - £300.00 p/w
37.5 hours p/w
We have an opportunity for the right candidate to develop their administration skills within our Learning and Development Team. The successful candidate will join a high performing, motivated & experienced team in which they will be learning on the job and have great career development prospects. This is a permanent role and an amazing opportunity.
This role involves supporting our employees and teams to develop their skills, knowledge and experiences. The apprentice will be part of our Academy team supporting the facilitation of this development by undertaking a variety of administrative tasks.
Duties will include:
- Develop awareness of wider VINCI business
- Develop knowledge of VINCI working practices and industry as a whole
- Maintain a developing level of technical knowledge and understand how this may be applied to meet business and customer needs
Support the Academy Team to train and develop our people to meet operational needs by:
- Answering simple queries and redirect other calls appropriately, taking messages where requests are not able to be routed to the relevant person and passing these on
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, ensuring correspondence received is logged and distributed accordingly
- Administration of learning and development records ensuring data accuracy on digital systems
- Contact employees to progress training requests and associated documentation
- General administration support and ad hoc tasks
- Support in the organisation of training activities as directed by Academy Team
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.