Team Administrator Apprentice
37.5 per week
Team Administrator Apprentice
The Team Administrator role is a ‘grass-roots/entry level’ position within MIH to provide administrative support across the Property Management, Finance and Operations teams. It is intended to provide team members the assistance and support for various time-consuming administration activities whilst providing you with a broad awareness to all that is involved in successful property management and where you want to take your career.
- Responsible for the general administration and support tasks for the team.
- Responsible to answer office phones, messages and refer or respond.
- Responsible to monitor our email box and refer or respond.
- Periodically be on rota to monitor out-of-office-hours calls/emails.
- Responsible to create mail merges ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible to manage office stationery including cost conscious ordering.
- Responsible for the mail collection/handling for Paddington/London Bridge offices
- Responsible to deposit cheque payments and account with Finance team.
- Responsible to prepare and publish meeting agendas, minutes, and actions.
- Responsible to prepare, maintain and follow-up action logs.
- Support in template management and standardisation of documentation.
- Support on administration tasks to support marketing activities (e.g. image searches).
- Co-ordination and scheduling and logistics for a variety of internal meetings.
- Co-ordination and scheduling and logistics for a variety client and/or site meetings between various third parties.
- Co-ordination and follow-up of quotations for Property Managers.
- Support with clients/third party communicate and chasing responses to deadlines.
- Support to co-ordination and run Team events.
- Ad hoc activities to support the Management team as required.
- At least 1-2 years’ workplace experience ideally in Property Management or a Customer Services related role.
- Experienced in managing a varied range of activities and client interactions.
- Proven ability as a problem solver, ensuring the issue is resolved and communicated.
- Experienced in managing many activities in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- Someone who is looking for an opportunity and has the hunger, passion and determination to be successful and ‘make it happen’.
- A track record as a self-starter, reliable, motivated and confident individual who is organised, methodical, has an attention to detail and always completes the task.
- A team player, willing to ask for help (and provide help) when needed and who gets the job done regardless of how menial or complex the task is.
- Have a good sense of humour, an engaging style and treats everyone with respect and integrity.
- Resilient and resourceful, consider alternatives when solving a problem.
- Personable and intuitive communicator who creates trust and builds confidence.
- Must be customer centric and service orientated and knows how to professionally handle themselves.
- Must be well presented, have good written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Methodical, and process orientated to establish good property management practices so that ongoing efforts are optimised and improved.
- Computer literate and system savvy – competent in Microsoft products suite.