IT Resourcing Apprenticeship
up to £6.00 per hour
40 hours per week
The duties will include the following:
- The initial role will be very much based around resourcing IT candidates for the recruitment consultants, client account managers
- This will be speaking to existing and new candidates on a daily basis by telephone and email contact, finding out if they are looking for work, what they are looking for, how good the candidates are, if we have any suitable requirements on a permanent or freelance basis etc.
- Secondly it will be to build relationships with these candidates, they are always useful to have relationships for referrals, colleagues looking for work etc.
- From time to time we have to Headhunt candidates, or gather names through various sources, this is the least glamorous part of the job, but very important, and can be the most rewarding.
- To look after our Database – this is very important as it contains all our information on clients, candidates and live vacancies etc.
- Look after our web site, make sure it is kept up-to-date with new requirements.
- General office duties – reviewing CV’s and compiling mail shots etc.
- Screening applicants via initial telephone interviews, setting up client interviews.
- Maintaining communications with applicants
- Taking messages and passing these onto the relevant parties.
- Use of ICT
This is an ideal role, for candidates who wish to make a career in IT Recruitment, where the salary is not capped, and six figures can be easily realised for this who are committed to work hard and smart.
- Being organised
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the capacity to engage with people
- Excellent people skills
- Active listening skills
- Good telephone manner and the ability to take messages effectively and efficiently
- Pays attention to detail
- Have the motivation and purpose to work
- Be keen to achieve long term goals and build themselves up to be a key part of the team
- Be happy to ask questions and receive constructive criticism with weekly 1:1’s, Monthly reviews and end of probation appraisals with line manager
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across the organisation
- Performance driven
- Strong influence
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Professionally represent the team and the company brands
- Commit to develop and meet personal objectives to support the business to meet its business targets
- Welcome professional development and training
- To actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives
- Uphold company values
- GCSEs (or equivalent)
- Full time position
Things to consider
Work in one of the most unique settings surrounded by nature.
Located just off the A21, on the East Sussex and Kent border, Flimwell Park offers private or shared workspaces, small offices and coworking, all with hyper-fast secure internet connectivity.
Situated in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Flimwell Park is located just 30miles from Central London, close to Bewl Water and Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest on the border of Kent and East Sussex.
Buses 254, 268 and 305 run past the office (from both Tunbridge Wells and Hastings).
Flimwell Park has a direct walking/cycling route to Bedgebury.
You’ll be able to eat at the onsite restaurant-café and enjoy a unique culinary experience using food grown onsite in our rooftop greenhouse garden.
This means that as many of the fruit and vegetables served will be as fresh as they can be, and will have travelled the shortest distance possible.
The restaurant-café building has two terraces with stunning views overlooking the countryside.