Apprentice Site Manager
£22,000 - £28,000 per year
40 hours per week
As a Trainee Site Manager your role is to assist the site team to manage the building project in accordance with agreed timescales, quality and cost. You will develop excellent relationships with customers and colleagues and assist in managing the Supply Chain. At the same time, you will develop your own working knowledge through on site experience and further education via day release.
What will you deliver?
- To attend college or further education (where offered or applicable) in line with company procedures
- Fully understand the Construction Phase Plan Requirements, including its development
- To assist the site team with the Completion of the Contract in accordance with the agreed Plan and Programme
- Ensure own compliance of all Company policies and procedures
- Assist the site team to ensure current Safety, Health and Welfare requirements are met and implemented
- Develop personal understanding of construction issues
Who are we looking for?
- GCSEs A-C or equivalent in maths and English
- No previous experience is required but a passion for the industry should be demonstrated
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word)
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to show team commitment and have a professional attitude and approach to work
- Can demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivery excellent standards and excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of building legislation and health and safety legislation
- Current and Valid UK driving licence