Apprentice Resident Liaison Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 per year
36 hours per week
The role of the Resident Liaison Officer is a vital one. For many residents you will be the first person they meet. Through your words, action and commitment to giving good service, an impression of the company will be formed in the minds of our customers that will directly reflect on our good name.
The apprenticeship will be a combination of on-the-job learning, with a programme of training and development, including studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Services.
What will you deliver?
- Assist with site set up
- Develop effective working relationships with client representatives to reduce duplication and ensure consistency of information and approach
- Visit each resident prior to work commencing to introduce EQUANS and communicate the scope of works. Give residents contact numbers and a pack detailing the full RLO process
- Establish resident’s individual requirements by carrying out an initial resident profile, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly. Work with site staff to implement effective practices
- Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey with photographs where necessary with the resident before works start in the property
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary from £18,000 - £20,000 depending on skills and experience. The apprenticeship will be a combination of on-the-job learning, with a programme of training and development, including studying towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Services.
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Basic understanding of construction in social housing
- Computer literate in MS office
- Grades A-C / 4-9 or equivalent in Maths and English preferred
- First rate communication skills
- Good at developing relationships