Managing your digital footprint
During this online course, you’ll find out what a digital footprint is and learn the 12 steps you can take to manage and protect your digital footprint.
By the end of the one-hour session you will:
- know what a digital footprint is
- understand the importance of having a positive digital footprint
- understand the 12 steps you can take to manage your digital footprint.
If you'd like to attend this session, you'll need:
- a digital device (mobile phone, tablet or computer)
- wireless internet connection
- access to a personal email account.
To find out more about our courses and how we can help you with jobs, skills and training, please complete our simple online form and one of our Guideline team will get in touch with you.