Thanks for contacting us
We’ll be in touch with you within five days.
To ensure your safety, all our operatives have a secure way of working and will enter your home wearing a face covering, unless they're exempt.
We also ask that you help us to keep our repair team safe by taking the following steps:
- Clean the area where the repair work will be taking place and any other areas our repair team are likely to come into contact with.
- Ensure that there is good ventilation and that windows are open where possible.
- Maintain social distancing form members of the repair team and vacate the area where the repair is taking place where possible.
On My Way: our repairs messaging service
On My Way is our real-time messaging service for repair appointments. It allows you to track your repair operative on the day of your appointment, so you know when they’ll be at your home.
On My Way features
- Text message reminder of your appointment on the day.
- Map tracking link showing your repair operative’s journey and expected arrival time.
- Text message that your operative has finished their previous job and is on the way to you.
You can also use On My Way to contact your operative on the day with any special instructions, for example, if you have a physical disability and need time to open the door.
If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can get voice messages on your landline, though you won’t be able to message the operative back.
Once the repair is complete, you can also use On My Way to give us feedback.