Clarion Index: annual resident survey
Every year our residents have the opportunity to tell us about themselves, their lives and their experiences by taking part in our Clarion Index survey.
The survey findings inform every area of our business, allowing us to target resources, measure the impact of programmes of work and tailor communications. It covers topics including communities, wellbeing, internet use, household finances and building new homes.
Clarion Index 2019: key resident findings
- 84% agree their neighbourhood is a good place to live.
- 87% feel in control of what happens in their life.
- 75% talk to their neighbours regularly.
- 81% use the internet.
- 8% used a food bank.
- 15% went without food because they couldn't afford it.
- 67% see a need for more social rented homes in their area.
The Clarion Index 2019
Explore the findings from our annual behavioural insights survey.