Clarion Futures have organised a series of job support and career advice sessions in the local area of Tonbridge and Malling. During these sessions you will have free 1-2-1 support on a variety of different topics such as:
- How to increase to your work hours
- How to become self employed
- Support for those interested in hospitality work or working in the care profession.
- Help for young people wanting to kick start their career.
- Helping woman back into work after having a family.
|Increasing work hours||Thursday 11th April 2019||10:00am - 12:00pm|
|Self employment||Thursday 11th April 2019||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Hospitality||Thursday 18th April 2019||10:00am - 12:00pm|
|Young people||Thursday 18th April 2019||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Women into work||Thursday 25th April 2019||10:00am - 2:00pm|
New Wharf Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1DS
Free to attend
How to book:
To book your place, please contact Julie Berry on 07592 120838 or email her at email@example.com