Attend our first aid course and achieve a level 3 first aid certification. This course will cover a wide range of topics such as:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- How to assess and manage an incident
- First aid for different injuries
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
Candidates will be assessed in two ways:
- A multiple choice question paper where they are required to score a minimum of 70% correct answers to achieve a pass.
- As well as a practical observation where candidates must demonstrate an ability to provide first aid to a range of causalities.
The Community Hub, 2nd Floor, The Mall shopping centre, Pad's Hill, Maidstone ME15 6AT
11 Feb 2020
9am - 12pm
Free to attend
How to book:
For more information, contact Julie Berry at email@example.com or on 07592 120838.