Manual handling presents many risks that can lead to injury. To help reduce the likelihood of injury, Clarion Futures have organised a ‘Manual handling’ course to inform you on how to stay safe whilst at work. There will be three dates available to choose from, during which you will learn about:
- Manual handling injuries
- Key legislation and Approved Codes of Practice
- Manual handling operations management
- Identifying techniques to reduce the likelihood of manual handling injuries
- Manual handling equipment.
- 23 Jan 2020 Time 9am – 12pm
- 4 Mar 2020 Time 9am – 12pm
The Community Hub, 2nd Floor, The Mall shopping centre, Pad's Hill, Maidstone ME15 6AT
Free to attend
How to book:
For more information, please contact Julie Berry at Julie.email@example.com or call 07592 120838.