This translation has been provided by Google Translate. Translation disclaimer

Tenants and Residents Association (TRA)

Tenants and Residents Associations (TRAs) are groups of local people who take an active part in improving their local community. TRAs give tenants and residents the opportunity to share their views whilst keeping residents informed about issues that affect their local area.

Being recognised by Clarion Housing as a Tenants and Residents Association

In order to receive financial and other forms of support from Clarion Housing, a Tenants and Residents Association needs to be ‘recognised’. This means the TRA has a set of procedures in place to make it open, accessible, inclusive and accountable. The TRA will be set up with support from the Clarion Resident Involvement Team.

Being a recognised Tenants and Residents Association will mean that your Association will have access to:

  • Initial starter grant to help with the initial costs of establishing your TRA.
  • Access to free training sessions.
  • Ability to apply for annual grants to support the work of your Association.
  • Practical support and advice from Clarion Housing Officers.

You are able to express your interest in getting your Tenants and Residents Association recognised by completing the expression of interest form below. After submission of your form a member of the Resident Involvement Team will contact you within 5 working days to assist you with any questions you have and provide any additional information you require.

Please make sure you read and understand the requirements for recognition.

By completing the form below you accept to be contacted by Clarion Housing in order to discuss the process of getting your TRA recognised.

This information will only be used for the purposes of registering your interest in a TRA. We will process this in line with our Privacy Statement which you can find at