We will take care of repairs to:
Please note: If we do a fence repair, it won’t automatically be “like for like" - We may replace wooden fencing with wire and post fencing, especially if there is a constant risk of the fencing being blown over.
- Existing walls and boundary fences
- Dividing fencing where;
- The resident can evidence an explicit responsibility to repair dividing fencing in his/her Tenancy Agreement
- There is an adjoining property/area of land which significantly increases the possibility of anti-social behaviour
- Where the resident meets the vulnerability criteria
- Making safe retaining walls
- Integral driveways, concrete and paved areas providing a pathway from the boundary access to the front and/or rear door
- Demolishing outbuildings beyond economic repair - leaving an over-site concrete finish once removed
- Repairing (where not beyond economic repair) garages and permanent outbuildings including roof structures, walls and doors unless erected by residents.