The Social Housing Green Paper is a consultation document produced by the Government. The aim of this is to allow people both inside and outside Parliament to feedback on its proposals.
The Government is inviting views on its ‘new deal for social housing’ and lists five key principles:
- Provide a safe and decent home
- Improving and speeding up how complaints are resolved
- Empowering residents and ensuring their voices are heard
- Celebrating thriving communities
- Building the social homes that we need
Clarion Housing will be responding to the Government’s consultation and we want to ensure we represent the views of our residents. Please complete our survey which will only take around 5 minutes of your time.
If you have any questions or comments you would like to send directly to Government, you can do so via www.gov.uk/consultations.