Your Clarion online account
Repairs and maintenance
Get essential home safety advice, learn who's responsible for looking after your home, and request repairs quickly and easily.
You can report emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days a year, by phoning our customer service team on 0300 500 8000.
If you smell gas, or suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak, phone the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999.
You should also:
- switch off all your gas appliances
- open all doors and windows to ventilate the property
- turn off the gas supply at the mains (there’s usually a large lever next to the gas meter)
- evacuate the property immediately and wait for advice from the emergency services.
Repairs during the coronavirus pandemic
See how we're working to ensure everyone's safety throughout your repairs service.
This repair experience was brilliant. The contractor fixed what he needed to, which was a part in the boiler, and was done within the hour.
Clarion Response: our repairs team
Our in-house Clarion Response repairs service completes more than 1,000 jobs every day.
- 95.7% – repairs completed on time.
- 95.5% – first-time fixes.
- 88.9% – customer satisfaction.