Repairs and maintenance
Request a repair and get essential home safety advice.
You can report emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days a year. Simply phone our customer service team on 0300 500 8000.
If you smell gas, or suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak, please phone the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999.
You should also:
- switch off all your gas appliances
- open all doors and windows to ventilate your home
- turn off the gas supply at the mains (there’s usually a large lever next to the gas meter)
- evacuate the property immediately and wait for advice from the emergency services.
Request a repair online
You can request a repair online for a time that suits you. Please know that you’ll need an online account set up to be able to do this. You can access your account by selecting the ‘My account’ button at the top right side of the web page. Read our online account guide page for help registering.
The repair experience was brilliant. The contractor fixed what he needed to, which was a part in the boiler, and was done within the hour.
Clarion Response: our repairs team
Our in-house Clarion Response repairs team complete more than 1,000 jobs every day.
- 95.7% repairs completed on time
- 95.5% first-time fixes
- 88.9% customer satisfaction