Skip to content

Moving out

If you want to move out before the end of your tenancy, you must let us know in writing. If you have a joint tenancy both of you must sign the letter.

Please write to: Clarion Housing Group, Reed House, Peachman Way, Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WF.

In most cases, you’ll be able to move out if you give us one month’s written notice, have a clear rent account and leave the property in good condition. You can enquire about this and more by using our Tenancy enquiries form.

Can Clarion end my tenancy?

Yes. If there have been problems with your tenancy (such as rent arrears, irregular payments, or antisocial behaviour), you may be issued with a notice ending your tenancy. If you disagree with this decision, you have the right to appeal.

If there has been a serious breach of your tenancy agreement, we may take action to end the tenancy. Serious tenancy breaches include not paying your rent, refusing us access to your property for safety checks, or not leaving the property at the end of your agreement.

Find out how we can help if you’re having problems paying your rent