Skip to content

Issues with my neighbours

Antisocial behaviour is disruptive to you or your community. It can refer to one-off incidents, but usually refers to problems that continue for a period of time, including:

  • actual or threatened violence or verbal abuse
  • illegal use of premises or other criminal behaviour
  • vandalism or neighbourhood nuisance.

Find out more about dealing with antisocial behaviour

Important: if you’re in immediate danger, phone the police on 999.

Please use our simple online form to report antisocial behaviour or issues with your neighbours.

Report antisocial behaviour

Is noise antisocial behaviour?

Complaints about noise are not normally considered antisocial behaviour, unless the noise is excessive and regular. Noise complaints are often best dealt with by local councils, as they can enforce measures.

Find out more about how local councils deal with complaints about noise