This translation has been provided by Google Translate. Translation disclaimer

  • House Exchange

House Exchange

We understand that your circumstances may change and you may therefore need to move to more suitable housing for your needs. If you need to move we’ll try to help you as much as we can. If you are currently renting a home from Clarion Housing and would like to apply to move to a different home, you are able to swap your home through mutual exchange.

Mutual exchange is an effective way to swap your home with other would-be-swappers.  There are a number of websites that can help you move home.

Visit House Exchange

You can find more information below: