Clarion Futures support
Find out how Clarion Futures can help you.
Our charitable foundation
Clarion Futures focuses on funding community projects and helping people find jobs and training, develop digital skills, and manage their money.
We provide people with the tools and support to help overcome challenges and fulfil their potential. In 2021-22, Clarion Futures invested £14.6m in communities across the country, resulting in:
- 3,717 people helped into work
- 3,945 people given money guidance
- 3,354 people helped to get online or improve their digital skills
- £131m in social value.
Every individual we help and community we support are part of our wider social purpose and mission to provide homes for those who need them most.
How we can help
Get support from Clarion Futures
To get support with any of the areas mentioned above, submit a contact form and one of our Clarion Futures support team will be in touch.
Before you complete the form, please note that:
- you must be a Clarion resident
- Clarion Futures is unable to answer questions about Housing Benefit, rent changes, and repairs.