Do you want to improve your maths skills?
Join our free Multiply programme to help boost your confidence and enhance your everyday life, from managing money to unlocking a new career.
Free, friendly and confidential, it is an opportunity to gain qualifications, improve your CV and find employment.
Run by the Basildon Advice Store for those living in the local area, the programme includes:
- Drop-in facility where you can get money-saving advice on bills
- Healthy Eating on a Budget course, which shows you how to measure ingredients to produce delicious meals using a slow cooker
- Feeding a family of four for less than £5.
- Six-hour course to improve maths and introduce you to data analysis
- Six-hour course for those that have children in primary and secondary school, providing the skills and confidence needed to help with maths homework.
- Virtual 1:1 tutoring to help gain qualifications, access apprenticeships and further educational opportunities.
Interested? please email email@example.com.
The programme is delivered in partnership with Essex Council.