Cleaning services – our new contractor
We want to make sure our cleaning services are high quality, consistent, and good value for money.
We are looking to put a fully compliant cleaning service into place across the three regions that are set to go live over the next two years. This will be around the end of 2024 and start of 2025.
Our aim is for residents to have a good standard of service that offers value for money and is consistent.
The cleaning services proposal document can be downloaded below. Alternatively, we can send it to you via email or post. To request this please send an email to email@example.com.
Share your thoughts with us
Our residents are invited to share their thoughts and comments on our cleaning services policy. These comments are known as ‘observations’ and have to be collected and considered as part of our process.
An observation might be any questions, comments or concerns you have on the cleaning services offered by Clarion.
Please send your comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can send by post to:
Home Ownership Team
Clarion Housing Group
Norwich, NR7 0WF.
Please click the 'Share your thoughts' button below to send us your observations.
Our cleaning services contractors
The winning supplier of the cleaning services contract will be responsible for:
- Cleaning of general needs and Homes for Older People Schemes (HOPS) including the communal areas, stairwells, chutes, bin stores, external areas, and lights
- Cleaning of pathways and parking areas, including litter picking on adjacent grassed areas
- Cleaning of communal outbuildings (outbuildings to be defined in the property listings)
- Cleaning of communal corridors and landings
- Cleaning of lifts, stair lifts, stairs, and stairwells
- Cleaning of external bin store doors
- Inspection of waste chutes and clearing of blockages
- Removal of minor graffiti, wall stains, scuff marks, and chewing gum (minor graffiti to be defined in the specification)
- Removal and disposal of any excess litter
- External and internal communal window cleaning of communal areas
- Emergency cleaning requirement (all emergencies to be defined in the specification)