A new contractor to provide grounds maintenance services across the North Region
We want to improve the safety of your communal areas.
We are currently looking for a new ground maintenance contractor to provide services across developments in our North region.
The key responsibilities of a new contractor include that:
- every effort is made to remove and dispose of all debris and mess from their works during every visit
- no work will be done on Sundays, before 8am from Monday to Saturday, or after 1pm on Saturday
- all litter, debris and other rubbish is collected and bagged before grass cutting and that all waste is taken for recycling at their own facility, or an approved recycling site, at the end of each working day
- any bulky household items dumped on the development must be reported to the Caretaker or Community Warden so they can organise it being removed
- the areas being maintained are clear of litter, debris, and other rubbish before work starts and again once the work has finished.
- Please note, day-to-day litter collection will remain the responsibility of Caretakers and Community Wardens for those developments that have them.
Sharing your thoughts
It’s our legal responsibility to issue a formal consultation with our residents on new contracts where residents may be liable to pay more than £100 per year. However, this doesn’t mean that the cost will be over that amount.
At this stage of the proposal, we’re not able to confirm individual resident costs just yet. However, during the next stage of this consultation process (Notice of Proposal) we’ll be able to share estimated charges.
We have a duty to have consider all formal comments and observations made within the consultation period. These must be in writing and received before 24th November 2023.
To share yours, please write to:
Home Ownership Team
Clarion Housing Group
You can also email your comments to email@example.com or use the online form below.
You can view the full grounds maintenance specification by downloading the document below.
Alternatively, we can send the document to you via email or post. To request this please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.