Our new customer service commitments
Our commitments to you
Here at Clarion, residents are at the heart of everything we do. As well as providing homes for those who need them most, we’re committed to making a difference for our residents and communities, making sure we provide a good service. This includes making you aware of the services we offer and the standard you can expect.
In response to our ongoing engagement with residents on our services, we are delighted to introduce our Clarion Commitments.
This range of six service standards and their measures will be reviewed and updated over time to reflect what you are telling us, so that they meet your needs, remain relevant to your priorities and concerns, and enable you to see how we are performing by accessing your Clarion online account.
Over the coming months you will be able to access this information through your online account. If you don’t already have one, you can register here.
Look out for further information.
1) We will provide services that are easy to access and respond promptly to your enquiries.
- Provide you with 24/7 online access to report repairs and request other services.
- Reply to your emails and online enquiries to our central contact centre within 5 working days on average.
- Publicise ways to make a complaint if things go wrong and what to do if you're unhappy about the outcome of your complaint.
- Resolve your complaint within 15 working days on average.
- Retain and publicise our contact centre phone number for those who prefer to contact us this way.
2) We will listen, keep you informed, and treat you fairly and with respect.
- Use your feedback to improve our services.
- Be clear and transparent about your service charges.
3) We will keep your home well maintained.
- Complete non-emergency repairs within 28 days of them being reported at a time convenient to you (subject to availability of parts and materials).
- Complete or make safe emergency repairs in your home within 24 hours of them being reported.
- Invest in your home if you are a tenant to ensure it meets the decent homes standard.
4) We will maintain your building's safety.
- Ensure communal water tanks that supply 5 or more properties are checked once a year.
- Ensure passenger lifts are inspected every 6 months.
- Carry out a fire risk assessment of all blocks of flats with internal communal areas at least every 4 years.
- Complete the required asbestos management surveys or re-inspections at least every 3 years.
- Carry out all required annual gas safety checks in rented properties.
- Check the electrical wiring in your block and home every 5 years.
5) We will work to ensure that Clarion neighbourhoods are safe, clean and well maintained.
- Maximise the occupancy of our homes.
- Regularly inspect estates and communal areas to ensure they are clean, well maintained and clear of fire hazards and rubbish. The frequency will be published to residents.
- Work closely with residents, the Police and other services to reduce antisocial behaviour (ASB), drug dealing, harassment and hate crime on our estates.
- Respond to reports of serious ASB and domestic abuse issues within 1 working day.
- Respond to noise complaints and less serious ASB that meet our thresholds within 5 working days.
- Remove offensive graffiti within 1 working day.
- Remove graffiti within 28 working days.
- Regularly trim and tidy grassed areas, shrubs and hedges to a good standard.
6) We will help you to manage your tenancy by offering additional support services.
- Offer additional assistance if you are struggling to maintain your tenancy, including advice on moving home.
- Help you with budgeting, accessing grants and welfare benefits, debt and energy saving advice.
- Help you improve your digital skills and getting online.
- Provide advice and support to help you get a job, or training to improve your job prospects.
Register to check how we're doing
Over the coming months you will be able to see how we are performing by accessing your online account. If you don’t already have one, you can register below.
By registering for a Clarion online account, you’ll be able to use all our online services to manage your home on the move, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Access your account anywhere, any time.
- Make fast, secure online payments.
- View your statements and charges.
- Update your personal information.
- Request repairs and contact us quickly and easily.