Community centres and activities
Discover how you can get involved with our thriving community centres across the country.
You can enjoy activities, clubs, social events and more at the community centres we support across the country. They’re also a great place to meet your neighbours, make new friends and take up new hobbies.
Our centres can be used or hired for a range of activities such as:
- exercise classes
- training courses
- nurseries or homework clubs
- social events eg youth clubs, coffee mornings, gardening clubs or parties
- advice and support services.
Organising an activity or event
If you’ve got an idea for an activity or event that could benefit our residents and the community, we can provide the space and support to bring your idea to life. We may even be able to help fund it through one of our community grants.
Get in touch if you:
- want to run community events
- have specialist skills to share, eg social media, finance, youth work
- need space, support and advice to organise an event.
If you want to get involved with your local community centre and have some time to spare, there have lots of volunteering opportunities available, like helping promote events, doing day-to-day tasks, or joining the management committee.
To find out more about our community centres, please email our Clarion Futures Communities team.