Somewhere you can be comfortable.
We support many community centres across the country and have been working with our partners to open Warm Spaces.
At a Warm Space you can be comfortable and take some time out to relax. There will be a choice of hot drinks, and a warm, friendly environment – all provided free of charge.
They’re also a great place to meet your neighbours, make new friends and get information about support services available in your local area.
The Warm Space are open and running weekly running up until the end of March. You can just drop in, no booking needed.
Find your local Warm Space below:
- Holloway Neighborhood Group, 84 Mayton St, London N7 6QT, Mondays 12pm – 4.30pm, Tuesday 10am – 4.30pm
- Priory Court Community Centre, 11 Priory Court, Walthamstow, London, E17 5NB, Monday 2pm – 6pm, Thursday 3pm – 7pm
- St. Margaret's House, 21 Old Ford Rd, London E2 9PL, Wednesday 11am – 4pm
- Restorative Justice for All (RJ4ALL), The RJ4All Rotherhithe Community Centre, 30 Plough Way London, SE16 2LJ, December to 30 March. Every weekday, visit the Restorative Justice for All's page to see the full schedule.
- Central Eltham Youth Project, Geffery’s Hall, 27 Nunnington Close, Mottingham, London, SE9 4TA, November to 27 February, Monday and Wednesday 12pm – 6pm
- Play Place (Queen Adelaide), Queen Adelaide Community Centre, Queen Adelaide Estate, Penge SE20 7EA, November to 21 February, Tuesday 1pm – 7pm
- Play Place (Turpington), Turpington Lane Community Centre, Turpington Lane, Bromley, BR2 8JX, December to 31 March, Wednesday and Friday, 3.30pm – 6.30pm
- Hilda Lane Community Association, St Hugh’s Community Centre, 42 Castledine Rd, London ,SE20 8PL, 7 December to 29 March, Wednesday 10am – 2pm
- Riverside Community Centre, 113 Culvers Avenue, Carshalton, SM5 2FJ, December to 28 March, Tuesday 8am – 4pm
- Foundation 92, Sutton Community Centre, Doveridge Gardens, Salford M6 7LY, December to 28 February to Friday, every weekday, visit Foundation 92's page for a full schedule.
- Bolton Wanderers in the Community, Sutton Community Centre, Addington Road, Dearne, Bolton BL3 4QZ, January to 31 March, Tuesday 10:30am – 1pm, Wednesday 3pm – 7:30pm
- Kyffin Place Community Centre, The Sutton Centre, 51 Kyffin Place, Bradford, BD4 8NB, November to 21 March, Monday and Wednesday, 9.30am – 3.30pm, Tuesday, 8am – 3.30pm Thursday and Friday, 9.30am – 12.30pm , Sunday, 4pm – 8pm
- Sussex Clubs for Young People, Bentswood Hub, 34 America Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 3QD, 6 December to 26 February, Friday 9am – 2pm
- Selsey Community Forum, Beacon Church Hall, Marisfield Place, Selsey, PO20 0PD, November to 17 April, Taking place every weekday, visit Selsey Community Forum's page for more information.
- Colebrook SW Ltd, William Sutton Memorial Hall, St Budeaux, Plymouth PL5 1QF, December to 28 March, Tuesday 11am – 2pm
- Young People's Shop, 29 South Street, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1ES, 20 December to 28 February, Monday and Tuesday, 10am – 1pm
- FACT Community Transport, 5 Martin Avenue, March Cambs PE15 0AY, 1 December to 31 March, Mondays 2pm – 4pm, Thursday 1pm – 3pm
- Morley Village and Sports Hall, Golf Links Road, Morley, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 SU, 3 November to 28 February, Thursday 10am – 2pm