Skip to content

Rent a home

Find out how to rent social housing, including our supported-living homes for people over 55. Plus, explore our range of homes available for private rent.

What is social housing?

Take a look at how we’re creating quality social housing and helping communities to thrive across the UK.

House exchange logo

Swap homes using House Exchange

If you want to swap homes, the House Exchange website is the best way to do it.

It features available homes from different housing associations across the UK, not just Clarion.

Registration is free for all Clarion residents, and you can search according to the location, size, and type of home you'd like.

Find out more about House Exchange

The managers are amazing. When I need assistance I can contact them. It’s just what you need when you’re on your own.


LiveSmart resident

Read Florence's story