Are you a young resident, aged 17-25, who would like to have an influence on what Clarion’s programmes and services should look like ?
Do you want to develop key skills for your CV, while meeting likeminded people?
Or do you know any young residents who would be interested?
If so, why not join our award-winning National Ambassador Programme?
We are looking for 17-25 year old residents who:
- Are passionate about their communities
- Want to have a say on the issues affecting them and their peers
- Can commit to attending regular meetings
- Want to work in a team
Why Join ?
This is a very important project, which gives young people a voice in shaping our services and programmes.
Our 2023 programme is set to be the best yet, we are offering:
- The opportunity to develop key skills for getting a job
- Support to develop your confidence and leadership skills so you can succeed in job interviews
- A dedicated mentoring programme - We will match Ambassadors with the appropriate mentor, who will support them to achieve their goals for the year.
- Learning Lab skills share sessions - These are a series of personal development sessions that take place with one of our external partners.
The National Ambassadors will be given a real life-business issue to try and solve. Last year, they looked at how we could reduce loneliness amongst our older residents, and proposed ways housing associations can support young people who are struggling to live in London.
This led to the Ambassadors organising a community event alongside our partners, while also producing a list of recommendations for the Housing Association Youth Network.
If you're interested in joining our National Ambassador Programme please click 'Apply now' below to complete a contact form.
For more information, please email Alexander.Perrin@clarionhg.com.
Deadlines for applications is Friday, 31 March.