Skip to content

We're supporting the Make Things Right campaign


We believe you deserve a well-maintained, safe and comfortable home, and want to ensure you feel empowered to make your voice heard if you have any issues. That is why we remain a firm supporter of the Government’s Make Things Right campaign.

With a renewed push for 2024, the campaign is designed to encourage residents who live in social housing to contact their landlord to report any problems or disrepair to their home.

It also aims to raise awareness of your rights, and what steps to take if you are not happy with the service provided and are struggling to get a problem resolved. This includes contacting the Housing Ombudsman.

The campaign is centred around three steps to getting an issue fixed:

  1. Report it to your landlord
  2. Complain to your landlord if you are still not happy
  3. Escalate to the Housing Ombudsman, if you're not happy with your landlord's final response


The improvement in the quality of social housing has rightly come into the spotlight over recent years and we are committed to not only raising awareness of the campaign but ensuring you feel supported every step of the way if you feel we did not get things right.

You can find out more about the campaign by visiting the Make Things Right website

Book and manage a repair with your online account

If something needs repairing at home, the best way to book an appointment is with your online account. This includes repairs relating to leaks, condensation, damp and mould.

This can be accessed from your laptop, tablet or phone and is available 24/7, meaning you will not be restricted by opening hours or stuck in a call queue.

You can also change your repair appointment by selecting an alternative date, or simply cancel in a few taps if no longer needed.

Explore the many benefits of your online account or register now.

Making a complaint

Our main priority is to deliver the highest quality service to you, and we strive to do our best. That is why it is vital you let us know when you feel we have got it wrong. This is so we can act and help put things right for you as soon as possible. It also helps us learn how we can improve our services for the future.

Common complaints you could report to us include:

  • Repairs and maintenance
  • Issues with communal areas
  • Anti-social behaviour

Find out how to make a complaint

If you have been through all stages of our complaints procedure and remain unhappy with the outcome, you can refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman Service. They are free to use and will investigate fairly and impartially.

Alternatively, you could escalate the issue to your local MP, councillor, or Tenant Panel, who may be able to help you resolve the issue.