Payments, rents and charges
Discover simple ways to make payments and see how we can help if you’re having problems paying.
Making payments online
Your online account is a safe and secure way to pay your rent within minutes.
Making a payment online is easy:
- go to www.myclarionhousing.com
- log in and you'll land on the ‘Account summary’ page
- tap on the ‘Make a payment’ button under your current balance
- type in the amount you want to pay and select ‘Pay now’.
And you’re all done.
Reset your online account password
For security reasons, it's a good idea to regularly update the password to your online account.
To do this:
- log into your account
- tap on the ‘my profile’ button
- scroll down to ‘update password’
- enter your current password and then your new one
- click submit.
Please know that your new password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least one of each of the following: uppercase, lowercase, numeric and special characters.
Not all special characters work. The ones you can use are: #?!@$£%^&*-
Annual rent review
Each year, we review our rents in line with national guidelines. How your rent is reviewed depends on your tenancy type and a range of factors, including:
- your property type
- your property size
- the date your tenancy started.
These factors may influence how your rent changes and why it may differ from others in your neighbourhood.
How we can help
See the support we offer with jobs, training, and your personal finances.