You can report emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days a year, by phoning our customer service team on 0300 500 8000.
If you smell gas, or suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak, phone the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999.
You should also:
- switch off all your gas appliances
- open all doors and windows to ventilate the property
- turn off the gas supply at the mains (there’s usually a large lever next to the gas meter)
- evacuate the property immediately and wait for advice from the emergency services.
Repairs during the coronavirus pandemic
See how we're working to ensure everyone's safety throughout your repairs service.
Clarion Response: our repairs team
Our Clarion Response repairs team completes 1,000 jobs every day, with 97% on time and an 89% customer satisfaction rating.
See how we’re working to maintain and improve your homes.
On My Way: our repairs messaging service
On My Way is our real-time messaging service for repair appointments. It allows you to track your repair operative on the day of your appointment, so you know when they’ll be at your home.
On My Way features
- Text message reminder of your appointment on the day.
- Map tracking link showing your repair operative’s journey and expected arrival time.
- Text message that your operative has finished their previous job and is on the way to you.
You can also use On My Way to contact your operative on the day with any special instructions, for example, if you have a physical disability and need time to open the door.
If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can get voice messages on your landline, though you won’t be able to message the operative back.
Once the repair is complete, you can also use On My Way to give us feedback.
How to use On My Way
You don’t need to sign up to use On My Way – it’s automatically available to all residents served by our Clarion Response team. Just make sure your contact details are up to date in your online account.
If you don’t have an online account yet, it’s quick and simple to register.