You can report emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days a year, by phoning our customer service team on 0300 500 8000.
If you smell gas, or suspect a gas or carbon monoxide leak, phone the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999.
You should also:
- switch off all your gas appliances
- open all doors and windows to ventilate the property
- turn off the gas supply at the mains (there’s usually a large lever next to the gas meter)
- evacuate the property immediately and wait for advice from the emergency services.
On My Way: our repairs messaging service
On My Way is our real-time messaging service for repair appointments. It allows you to track your repair operative on the day of your appointment, so you know when they’ll be at your home.
On My Way features
- Text message reminder of your appointment on the day.
- Map tracking link showing your repair operative’s journey and expected arrival time.
- Text message that your operative has finished their previous job and is on the way to you.
You can also use On My Way to contact your operative on the day with any special instructions, for example, if you have a physical disability and need time to open the door.
If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can get voice messages on your landline, though you won’t be able to message the operative back.
Once the repair is complete, you can also use On My Way to give us feedback.
Can someone else wait in for the repair team for me?
Yes, as long as they’re 18 or older anyone can let our repairs team in.
How to use On My Way
You don’t need to sign up to use On My Way – it’s automatically available to all residents served by our Clarion Response team. Just make sure your contact details are up to date in your online account.
If you don’t have an online account yet, it’s quick and simple to register.
Repairs during the coronavirus pandemic
See how we're working to ensure everyone's safety throughout your repairs service.
This repair experience was brilliant. The contractor fixed what he needed to, which was a part in the boiler, and was done within the hour.
Clarion Response: our repairs team
Our in-house Clarion Response repairs service completes more than 1,000 jobs every day.
- 95.7% – repairs completed on time.
- 95.5% – first-time fixes.
- 88.9% – customer satisfaction.