This translation has been provided by Google Translate. Translation disclaimer

Request a general repair

We know that breakages and faults can be frustrating, so we want to help you get it resolved as quickly as possible.

How can we can help?

I want to know what repairs Clarion Housing covers:

  • Your responsibility
  • Our responsibility

Your responsibility

You are responsible for any items that you bring into the property including all white goods and all interior decorations. This may also include items installed or left by the previous tenant such as fencing, cat-flaps and shelving.

It is your responsibility to carry out minor maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs, unblocking kitchen sinks or bathroom fittings and repairing or replacing fencing. You are also responsible for maintaining your garden.

More about Clarion and resident responsibilities.

Our responsibility

We are responsible for the structure of the property, communal areas and the fixtures and fittings we supplied. However, it's important that you, your family and visitors are aware that any damage they cause is not covered by our repairs service.

Read more about Clarion Housing and customer responsibilities.

Boiler, heating system and gas appliances:

Through our trusted partners we are also responsible for servicing and repairs to boilers, heating systems and gas appliances.

Contact your heating and gas appliance contractor.

I want to report a general repair

You can quickly request a repair online using our easy repairs diagnosis tool or you can call us.

Issues with boilers, heating systems or gas appliances are dealt with via our heating and gas appliance service. Find your local team.

Enter your postcode

You need to enter your postcode to access key services and information relevant to you.

Your postcode is: Change postcode

I want to talk to someone about an existing repair request

To talk to us about rearranging a scheduled appointment, or to get an update on your repair request, you’ll need to speak to a member of our team. Please enter your postcode above to find the correct number.

I have a genuine emergency repair to report

Emergency repairs should be reported via one of our 24/7 emergency contact lines. For more information visit our emergency contact page.

Other frequently asked questions